XShare for PC: Offline file transfer has become the most popular convenient way of transferring files from one device to another. Of course, there are multiple online platforms and applications that help to transfer files from one device to another. Using an offline sharing app is the most convenient way. That’s why people like to install the best file-sharing app on their devices.
Luckily, there are thousands of offline file-sharing apps available in the internet market including the Xender, Zapya, Bluetooth, and others. With the help of these applications, you do not need to have an internet connection to transfer files. In this article, I am going to guide you to download and install one of the best and fast file-sharing apps for Android phones.
XShare is the best and fast file-sharing app for smartphones. If you are an Android user then you can easily download this application from Google Play Store and install it on your Android phone. Once you install this application on your smartphone then you will be able to transfer unlimited files from smartphone to PC and vice versa.
People like to install this app on their PC Windows. That’s why we’re here providing this tutorial that helps to download and install XShare for PC. We also provide the best features offered by XShare here. So keep reading this complete tutorial and install this app on your system.
What is XShare?
XShare is a Free file transfer app developed by Infinix mobile. It is available on various platforms. You can easily download and install it on your smartphone for free of cost. This application allows the smooth transfer of files across platforms without any internet data.
With over 10 million users the XShare is rapidly gaining ground as it supposes the transfer of files with lightning speed. That’s why it get more popular. It also uses a QR code that the receiver has to scan before they can contact. XShare is also believed to be superfast the most file-sharing apps. It is believed to be 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
XShare has more than 10 million downloads in Google Play Store and 4.7-star ratings based on 1 million users’ reviews. Unfortunately, most Android file-sharing apps do not support pc file transfer. That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to install this app on your PC.
Publisher: Shallitry group
Install: More than 10 million
Current version: 4.8.6
Category: File transfer
Features of XShare for PC:
Before going to install this application on your PC just know about the features.
- First of all, it is a free application available on android and iOS devices.
- It is a very convenient file share whenever and wherever.
- Extremely fast file transfer app. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- XShare uses QR code matching technology to connect two devices.
- You do not need an Internet connection to connect two different phones.
- This platform includes social sites like Facebook or WhatsApp.
- The QR code will quickly show on your screen and you can transfer files very quickly.
- It is a very safe and secure way to transfer files from one device to another.
- It supports multiple platforms like Android, PC, iOS, and Mac.
These are the best features of XShare for PC. Now let’s see the step-by-step procedure to install the XShare app for PC.
How to install XShare for PC?
Most Android application does not support PC. We need third-party software to install XShare on PC. Android Emulator is one of the best and most popular methods to install Android apps on a PC.
If you really want to install Android apps on your PC then you must install android Emulator. Here in this article, I am going to guide you to download and install XShare for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular Android Emulator and supports windows and Mac.
Steps to install XShare for PC:
- First, you need to download BlueStacks Android Emulator from the official website.
- Now you need to double click the BlueStacks Exe file and start the installation process.
- It is very simple and straightforward to install on your Android Emulator.
- Once you complete the installation process just open the emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Google account details.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for XShare.
- Click on the install button to complete the installation process.
- It will take you minutes to complete the installation process.
- That’s it. Now you can transfer files from smartphone to PC and vice versa using the XShare app.
1. Is XShare free?
Yes, XShare is completely free to download. You do not need to pay for any installation.
2. Is XShare safe?
It is a very safe and secure way to transfer your files from one device to another. XShare uses QR code file transfer Technology. So you do not worry about your privacy.
3. How to install XShare on a laptop?
XShare is an Android application. So you can directly install this app on your PC. With The help of Android Emulator, you can easily install XShare on your laptop.
XShare is one of the best fast file transfer apps. So without any doubt install this app on your PC. I hope this article very helps to download and install XShare for PC Windows 7,8,10 and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep following our site for more updates.