Xender for PC: Xender is originally an Android application that works very well on various platforms. This application is mainly used for sharing files between all supported devices like Android iOS tablet phones and also PC. There are lots of amazing file transferring applications available in the internet market but it has retained the number 1 position among a large number of file transferring apps to date.
Once you install this application then you can transfer files between Smartphone and PC is easy with multi-platform support. Xender is one of the best file transfer tools that helps to transfer unlimited files at zero cost. Xender application will create your Wi-Fi connection and the file will be transferred to those devices that are connected to it.
With the help of this application, you will be able to send and receive files with computers or smartphones without the help of an internet connection or data cable. Of course, the file transfer application is not a new one. You can find numerous file transfer applications in the internet market on the Google play store for free of cost. But Xender is the best among them.
Today I am going to talk about Xender and how to transfer files from one device to another using this application. If you want to install Xender on your PC Windows and share your files from smartphone to PC then read this tutorial without any skip. Here we provide the best method that helps to install Xender for PC and Mac.
What is Xender?
Xender is one of the best and most well-known apps for transferring files from one device to another. It is the most used file transfer app available on smartphones and various platforms. With the help of Xender, you will be able to transfer the data from Android-based devices to PC and iOS. Using this method you can transfer files up to 50 times faster than Bluetooth.
Xender has more than 500 million users globally. It is better known for file transfer in speed file types and file size. If your Android user then you can easily download this application from Google Play Store.
Xender support almost various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows phone, and also PC Windows. Once you install this application on your smartphone then you can easily transfer your files from Android to PC and vice versa.
Features of Xender for PC:
There are lots of Advanced files transferring features available with the Xender app for PC. Once you install this app on your system then you can easily access the below features.
- First of all, Xender is a completely free application available on various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
- It is a very simple interface and easy to transfer files from one device to another.
- Without the help of an internet connection, you can transfer unlimited files from one device to another.
- Xender for PC transfers files of almost all types of files including photos, videos, documents, pdf, movies, apps, and more.
- You don’t have any external USB cable to transfer files from one device to another.
- Xender file transfer takes place wirelessly. Files can be shared with flash speed without any delay.
- It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- You can also create a group in this Xender to send and receive the files with more than one device at the same time. It is one of the coolest features in this application
- Xender for PC is available in different languages. Currently, it supports about 32 languages.
Specification of Xender:
Developer: Xender team
Release date: June 1, 2017
Category: File sharing
Supported OS: Multi-platform
How to use Xender on PC?
Xender is available officially as a web version for the desktop platform. If you want to use this app on your PC then you can use this method. With the help of this method, you can transfer in easier as it won’t use the device space.
Step 1: Open your desktop PC and open the browser to type the address bar at Xender web.
Step 2: Now you need to open the official web page of Xender web. You can see the download button and QR code.
Step 3: Now Xender App opens on your Android or iOS smartphone.
Step 4: Click on the Xender profile from the top left corner and select connect PC option. You can also select the scan QR code option.
Step 5: Now you need to scan the QR code shown on Xender web. your PC will be synced with the smartphone.
That’s it. Now you can access the all files of your smartphone on the PC Windows. You can also transfer files from smartphone to PC and vice versa.
How to install the Xender app on a PC using BlueStacks?
If you want to run Xender app on your PC then you can use BlueStacks Android Emulator. Once you install the Android emulator on your system then you will be able to run Android apps on a PC follow the below simple steps that would help you to download Xender on a PC.
- Go to the Official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Once you reach the official web page you need to download the BlueStacks Exe file.
- Now you need to double click the BlueStacks Exe file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process of BlueStacks.
- Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to provide your Gmail ID and password to log in to the Google Play Store via BlueStacks.
- Open the Google play store and search for Xender.
- Select the official application of Xender on the click on the install button to begin the downloading process of Xender.
- When Xender promises you the list of permission. Just click on accept and complete the installation process.
- That’s it. Xender app is installed on your PC Windows. Now you can transfer files from smartphone to PC and vice versa using Xender.
The best alternative for Xender:
Xender is the best file transfer app to send and receive files. You can easily get this application from the Google play store for free of cost and also you can use this app on your PC using the official web version of Xender. Here we provide apps like Xender for those people who wanted to know Xender alternative.
Shareit is one of the most popular and well-known file transfer applications available on various platforms. With the help of this application, you can transfer unlimited files. This app works similar to Xender and it is also cross-platform supported and files can transfer at the highest speed.
It is also the best alternative for Xender. Transfer files without USB or internet then you can use this application. It is 100 times faster than Bluetooth. You can easily download an app from the Google Play store for free of cost.
Silver file share:
It is a file-sharing app that helps users sad files from any device. With the help of this application, users can exchange text messages. Once you choose a directory to store files and share files using a Wi-Fi connection. It is also free to download and cross-platform.
1. Is Xender safe to use?
Yes, Xender is a very safe and secure way to transfer your files from one device to another. This application does not have harmful Malware. So you do not worry about your personal data.
2. Is Xender free?
Yes, Xender is completely free to download. You do not pay for the installation process. You can easily get this application from the Google Play Store and the internet market for free of cost.
3. Can I transfer unlimited files?
Yes, once you install Xender on your system then you will be able to unlimited files from one device to another without the help of an internet connection and USB cable. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
Xender is the best and most well-known File Transfer app available on various platforms. So without any hesitation install this app on your system to transfer your files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa. I hope this article very helps to install Xender for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thank you.