Share Karo for PC: Do you want to share your files from one device to another? Are you looking for the best alternative for shareit? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect place. Share Karo is one of the best file-sharing applications these days.
Transfer files from one device to another are very simple these days with the help of file-sharing applications. In today’s technological development, we have lots of amazing apps and software that help to transfer files from one device to another without the help of a USB cable.
In that way, Share Karo is the most popular file-sharing application that helps to transfer your files from smartphone to PC and vice versa. Here in this article, we are going to guide you on how you transfer your files from smartphone to PC using share Karo. We also provide step by step procedure to install Share Karo for PC Windows and Mac.
Overview of Share Karo:
Share Karo is an application that helps to transfer files from one device to another quickly without the help of an internet connection and USB cable. Share Karo application works with lightning-fast file transfer speed. That’s why people need to install this application on their devices. After ban shareit in India, people need to install the best file sharing app on their devices.
The app developers launched thousands of file-sharing applications in the internet marketing and Google play store for free like share all, shareit for India, and more. So it is a very difficult task to find the best file sharing application and also a suitable file sharing app on your device.
Share Karo is the best file-sharing application compared to any other app. Once you install this application then you can easily transfer any type of file including movies videos documents and more. Without losing your data you can transfer large files 200 times faster than Bluetooth transmission.
With the help of QR codes, you can easily connect devices and transfer your files. So without any doubt Share Karo is the first and the best file sharing application made by Indian developers. You can download this application from Google Play Store and it made more than 5 million downloads within a few months.
Features of Share Karo for PC:
- Share Karo is the best and the fast file-sharing application made in India.
- With the help of this application, you can transfer unlimited files within a minute.
- You can transfer any format of files including photos, videos, PDF, documents, apps, contacts, and more.
- Without the help of an internet connection and USB cable, you can transfer files from one device to another.
- Share Karo is a very simple interface and is easy to use. So anyone can easily transfer their files.
- It is very safe to use and it does not lose your data to transfer files from one device to another.
- One of the coolest features of this application is the restart option. With the help of this feature, you can restart your transmission if it is interrupted.
- Share Karo app also have a QR code option. Once you scan the QR code then you will be easily connected to other devices.
These are the best features of Share Karo for PC Windows. So without any doubt install this application on your device.
How to download Share Karo for PC Windows?
As we mentioned earlier Share Karo app is a mobile-based file sharing app designed mainly for Smartphone users. Currently, this application does not have a PC version. People need to install this application on their PC Windows to transfer their files from PC to smartphone. That’s why we’re here providing step by step procedure to install Share Karo for PC using Android Emulator.
Once you install an Android emulator on your PC then your system will act as an Android platform. So you can easily run any kind of Android apps including Share Karo on your PC Windows. In this article, we use BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can use any other Android Emulator like Memu player, Andy emulator, and more.
Steps to install Share Karo for PC:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Once you reach the official website then you will see the different options like Windows or Mac.
- Now you need to select your PC versions like 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Once you complete the download process just install it on your PC Windows.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail account that helps to access the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and type Share Karo in the search box.
- Select the official application and install it on your PC.
- Share Karo application will ask some permission like location storage camera and more. You need to click agree to complete the installation process
- That’s it. Share Karo application installed on your PC.
Now you can transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa using the Share Karo app.
Share Karo is the most popular file-sharing application made by Indian developers. It is also known as Indian shareit. With the help of this application, you can transfer a large number of files from one device to another without the help of a USB cable and internet connection. I hope this article very helps to install Share Karo for PC Windows and Mac. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more updates.