KineMaster for PC – Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Free Download
KineMaster for PC is the best under professional tool for video editing with features for full-fledged video development. Thousands of video editing applications available in the internet market on Google Play Store. Most of the applications mainly designed for Smartphone users like Android and iOS.
Android users easily download any kind of Android apps from Google Play Store. Of course, some of the applications available for free, and some of them paid version. Yes, Kinemaster is also available on both free and premium versions. There is no version of KineMaster for PC if you wish to use this app on your PC then you can by means of this tutorial.
Here in this particular tutorial, we provide step by step procedure to install KineMaster for PC. Our technical team already tested this app on PC and it works very well on various versions like Windows 7 8 10 and also Mac. For professional photo and video editors, you can download the Kinemaster premium version because it provides a troll level of control editing.
Kinemaster PC can be installed with the help of an emulator. Yes, you can download this application on your system and edit your videos with your own creativity. Just install the emulator with a one-click process. So you need to follow this tutorial and install the Kinemaster app on your PC Windows and Mac.
KineMaster for PC:
KineMaster PC is the best video editing app developed by NexStreaming Corp. Initially, the developers developed this app on smartphone users. Kinemaster is only available on Android and iOS users. Kinemaster is suitable for both beginners and professional video editors. If you are a beginner then you can download the free version of this app.
Are you looking for a pro-level video editing app then you can download the Kinemaster premium version? It is very simple to use and you can easily understand. So anyone can use this app on their device to edit their videos don’t create with the help of multilayer features. You can also remove the Kinemaster watermark on the video with the help of this premium version.
Features of KineMaster:
- Kinemaster provides all the basic video editing tools.
- With the help of the Kinemaster app, you can edit your videos with unlimited filters.
- You can add text on images and make it video.
- Kinemaster supports multi-layer videos. So you can personally edit each layer and made them together.
- Kinemaster allows you to add audio track and animation in your video.
- You can add images, stickers, text, handwriting to your videos.
- It supports frame by frame trimming splicing and slicing option.
- Kinemaster supports almost all the versions of videos including HD and 4K.
- Instant preview option. Using this option you can see your video before complete the editing process.
- You can find the basic video brightness control, saturation controls.
- Kinemaster also provides speed control for video clips that helps to make slow-motion videos.
- You can also use transaction effects like 3D transactions, wipes, fades, and many more.
- It automatically optimizes the unsupported videos. It is one of the coolest features of this application.
How to download KineMaster for PC?
As I mentioned earlier Kinemaster is available on smartphone users. There is no official website to install the Kinemaster app on PC Windows and Mac. But you can use an alternative method to install Kinemaster on PC Windows.
There are different methods available in the internet market. So it is a very difficult task to find the best and easiest way to install Kinemaster app for PC.
Here in this tutorial, we provide one of the easiest ways to install the Kinemaster app for PC with the help of Android emulators.
What is an emulator?
An emulator is a software that helps one computer system to behave like an Android platform. Yes. Once you install an Android emulator on your PC then it will act as your Android smartphone. So you can easily run any kind of Android apps and games on your PC. There are lots of Android emulators available in the internet market. So you can use any one of them and install it on your system.
Windows version: Windows 7, 8, 10, 8.1.
CPU: Basic dual-core from Intel or AMD.
GPU: Any basic GPU processor.
Storage: 2 GB of free storage.
RAM: 2GB of RAM.
Install KineMaster app for PC using BlueStacks:
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Once the emulator is downloader then you need to complete the startup process.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system performance.
- Open the emulator and look for Play Store.
- Now you need to add your Google account to Play Store.
- If you don’t have any Google account, then just create it.
- Open the Google Play store and search for Kinemaster.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- The installation process is similar to an Android device.
- That’s it. Now you can edit your videos on PC with KineMaster.
How to download KineMaster for PC without an emulator?
Are you looking to install the Kinemaster app on PC without the help of an emulator? then it is impossible. As now KineMaster application is developed as a native app for Android and iOS devices only. So you can’t install the Kinemaster app on PC officially.
There is no version of Kinemaster for Windows 7, 8, 10, 8.1, or Mac. That’s why we recommend you to download any kind of Android Emulator and install it on your system to enjoy Android apps on PC.
How to download KineMaster on PC without watermark?
You can download Kinemaster for PC with the help of an Android Emulator. After completing the download process, you can easily remove the Kinemaster watermark.
To download and install Kinemaster unlock app on your PC with the help of an emulator. You can download the Kinemaster APK file from its official website and install it on your PC. Now you need to buy the premium version of the Kinemaster app. Just install the Kinemaster from Play Store inside the emulator and buy the subscription. That’s it. Now you can remove the Kinemaster watermark on your video.
An alternative method to install KineMaster for PC:
NOX player is the best Android Emulator for Windows and Mac. This emulator Is mainly designed for games and apps to install for PC. So you can handle high FPS and GPU consume Apps without any interrupt. You can install this emulator on very basic and low on the computer. It works very well on all the PC versions like Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac.
Here are the steps to download KineMaster for PC using NOX :
Download the Nox app player from its official website.
Download the time of the apk file from its official website. After complete, the download process just installed it on your PC.
Now you need to open the emulator to complete the initial setup.
Open the emulator and find the Google Play Store from the homepage. You can also Search Kinemaster App from Google Playstore and Installed it.
Just drag and drop the Kinemaster apk file on the Nox app player.
That’s it. Kinemaster app is successfully installed on your PC and use this app editing with this app.
1. Is KineMaster free?
Yes, Kinemaster is completely free to use and comes with all professional features. But you want to remove the watermark then you need to a subscription plan.
2. Does Kinemaster have a watermark?
Yes, Kinemaster comes with a watermark on all projects. But you can remove it with the help of the premium version of this app.
3. What video formats does Kinemaster support?
Kinemaster supports almost all the video formats including HD and 4K.
4.Does support Chroma key option on Kinemaster?
Yes, Kinemaster supports Chroma’s key feature for adding a video layer. It helps to create a green-screen to add any VFX option.
The best alternative to Kinemaster:
Powerdirector is a powerful video editing app available on various platforms. It is the most popular video editing app that supports the video layer. This application also provides basic video editing tools like slow motion reverse video background edit and many more. Powerdirector also supports the Chroma key feature.
Vivo video is a free video editing app the help to edit your video more attractive. It is available on both free and premium versions. This app helps you create some stunning videos using clips and images.
With the above tutorial, you can easily run the Kinemaster app on your Windows and Mac. If you have any struggle to install the Kinemaster app on your PC with the help of this tutorial then you can ask your queries in the comment box section. I hope the post was very useful to you. Thanks for reading this article.